The Ventilator Project is a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston. Our mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 patients experiencing respiratory illnesses worldwide. Current ventilators can cost upwards of $40,000. Our goal is to rapidly prototype, build & ship ventilators built from readily available parts for a fraction of this price, providing hospitals & patients with a cheaper alternative. Everyone deserves a chance to fight COVID19, fight with us.
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week.
- Producing digital contents to be posted online
- Create content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and newsletters
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences
- Creating posts and images to attract audiences
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines
- Must be self-motivated
- Be able to produce original ideas
- Be on-site
Please Apply Here: https://k7y.pl/s/ldts8