We’re seeking a UI/UX Designer to help us build and ideate on the next generation of mechanical ventilators and related tools or devices. The UI/UX Designer will join the Product Management team which comprises firmware, mechanical, and electrical engineers, user researchers, UI/UX designers, industrial designers, and QA engineers.
UI/UX Designers at The Ventilator Project will coordinate with all of those team members to help design the firmware that controls existing and future mechanical ventilator devices. The UI/UX Designer will be involved in the research, design, and measurement phases. We’re looking for someone who can have a huge impact.
The Ventilator Project is a passionate team of volunteers that value curiosity, collaboration, and self-starter attitudes. Everyone has a direct hand in shaping the future of the current and future products. If you’re the kind of UI/UX Designer who is looking to both help us grow and grow with us— then we’d love to talk to you.
Diversity is extremely important to us and unique perspectives are wanted, needed, and welcomed.
- Complete persona/UX research with respiratory therapists, nurses, and doctors.
- Design user flows and wireframing.
- Work on interface design.
- Design and test interactive prototypes with respiratory therapists, nurses, and doctors.
- Take part in the competitive analysis by researching other ventilator devices to understand industry best practices, and where we can use inspiration, or improve.
- Lead usability testing sessions with stakeholders.
- Ensure that we listen to and understand customer wants, monitor competitors, quantify value, and help steer the direction of the product.
- Demo prototypes and facilitate discussion across members of the Product Management team.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles
- Experience partnering with stakeholders to understand larger business objectives, drive design strategy, and quantitatively measure the success of UX decisions
- Portfolio of UI/UX project (ideally B2C applications)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Previous experience bringing a new software product to market
- Proficiency in using design programs such as Adobe XD and Sketch
- Experience in the MedTech space
- Ability to bring business and/or analytical mindset to UI/UX
- Ability to coordinate with leadership to ensure the product aligns with overall business goals
Please apply here: https://k7y.pl/s/V8BE2