The Ventilator Project, a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston, is on a mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 and other patients of respiratory illnesses worldwide. Robotics entrepreneur, Tyler Mantel, founder of Watertower Robotics, wanted to directly address the biggest problems with ventilators during the Covid-19 pandemic: the cost of ventilators, which can be upwards of $40,000 apiece, and the lack of parts to build them given the bottlenecks in the supply chain for medical-grade parts. The Ventilator Project’s mission is thus to rapidly prototype, build and ship ventilators built from readily available parts at a fraction of the price.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional with both hands-on and managerial experience ready to take the department to the next level. This individual should possess strong organizational skills, be task-oriented, and have great communication and interpersonal skills. The VP of Human Resources will be directly responsible for overseeing departmental operations, the evaluation and implementation of new processes, procedures, and/or policies, developing strategies to ensure all HR operations are in order while providing direct consultation of the above to leadership.
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems such as HRMS software
- Create and provide briefings to leadership
- Oversee an organization’s hiring process including recruitment, onboarding, and training requirements
- Plan and implement employee payroll, compensation, benefits, and safety packages
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR managementDegree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or other related field (post-undergraduate degree preferred)
- 5+ years in Human Resources as well as 2+ years of Management/Director-level experience
The team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets, but each of us share a common calling: we couldn’t continue to sit and wait. We knew it was time to step up and find a solution.
LOCATION: Boston, on-site
Please apply here: https://k7y.pl/s/QNW8B